Search This Blog

Friday, July 26, 2013

White Modern Full Length Mirror - Home Decor

I am thrilled with the newest addition to our home. After a year of constant searching I found a full length mirror. I've been on the hunt for one in white with a clean modern frame. Until you start looking you have no idea how difficult it is to find! I originally found one at Ikea called Mongstad in white. Since then they no longer carry the mirror in white and I became obsessed with finding it used on Craigslist or a similar style in the stores.

I'm happy to annouce I found this one at HomeGoods for $59.99! It actually ended up costing me $23 when I checked out because I settled on a much smaller wall mirror months earlier that I returned. The small mirror wasn't meant to be. I had left it in our hallway propped against the wall, never removing it from it's packaging. When I spied this mirror I placed it on hold and promptly drove home to exchange my smaller mirror for this beauty!

I linked up with My Romantic Home for a show and tell blog party.

1 comment:

  1. Loving the white mirror! I watched your video this morning and was inspired by all your purchases, especially the chevron print towels. I will check out my local Home Goods in hopes of finding something similar.

    ReplyDelete