Search This Blog

Wednesday, July 24, 2013

what i wore

It has been a long time since I last participated in "What I Wore Wednesdays" with The Pleated Poppy. If you are seeking some inspiration and want to check out what others are wearing, be sure to check out her blog. I credit this blog with pulling me out of my black yoga pant and t-shirt days.
 
 
Nothing fancy here..
Victorias Secret long sleeve raglan top in neon peach - gold chain necklace, thrifted - Apt. 9 gold cuff bracelet - Joes Jeans - Target Mossimo sandals.

Target Mercona chambray denim shirt here - Target red, gold, orange hinged bracelet - Old Navy red shorts - Target Mossimo sandals.

Target Merona chambray top - black and white long tank, thrifted - Joes Jeans - Gap sunglasses.

Victorias Secret short sleeve raglan tee - gold chain, thrifted - Apt. 9 gold cuff bracelet - Gap eyelet shorts - Target Mossimo sandals - Tory Burch bag.


2 comments:

  1. Love that you incorporated a lot of corals into your outfits :) Me too! These bloggers inspire me with various fashion styles!!

    By the way, I've updated my blog with a new post. I'd love for you to swing by :) www.fashchronicles.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete