Search This Blog

Saturday, July 20, 2013

InstaFriday

I'm linking up with Jeannett for InstaFriday!
This is a post in which I share my life in iPhone photos from the past week or in this case, two weeks.
 
Our usual Saturday morning at Starbucks. Alexa has a book and a vanilla steamer.

In effort to balance my ph level, I now drink the juice of one fresh lemon per day. I like to get it over with, so I drink it straight like this.

Doing some measuring for a kitchen table that I have my eye on at CB2.

Because posing in the toy aisle of Target is totally normal. Really I am texting a photo of Alexa to her grandmother.

Successfully created my own Iced Caramel Macchiato which I will be sharing later this week. See my hot version on my YouTube Channel.

My husband test driving a kayak. I wasn't able to get a clear photo, but there was a seal swimming around next to him in the bay. It was wild to see something like that!

This is Alexa's before photo. On our way to get her first real haircut. She wanted it short.

This is her after photo. It is much easier to style and take care of. Her hair is just like mine, it's fine so having it cut gives her more volume.

A beautiful morning looking at the Coronado Bridge.

Then this is my view about 20 minutes later. Alexa jumped off of the play structure at the park on Coronado and broke her foot. Our civilian doctors checked her out and took x-rays but had to refer us to Balboa Naval Hospital for the following morning to have a further evaluation and to be casted.

My outfit of the day later that evening.

At Balboa the following morning. They took more in depth x-rays and found that she actually has 4 fractures. She was promptly casted for the next month and we were sent on our way. So much for swimming lessons this summer!

Feeding our kitten friends that live behind a restaurant in our neighborhood. They are a litter of four and they are feral but since we have been visiting them for so long they are quite comfortable with us. I can touch two of them. I can't say them enjoy it, but they don't run away either.

A light and healthy dinner of salad, whole wheat pita slices, and a garlic basil dip.

A summer evening at the zoo.

Reading at Starbucks late in the evening.


Rocking no eye makeup.

Beautiful view during our evening walk. The light in the sky to the left is a star and to the right is a commercial aircraft.

My husband and I have been enjoying Lime Margaritas lately while we listen to the real news on our favorite talk radio programs.

Last night I created this "Healthier Chocolate Chip Cookies" recipe using coconut oil and coconut sugar in place of butter and white granulated sugar. I posted the recipe on this blog, be sure to check it out!

Last but not least a little late night shopping on Friday at HomeGoods. I walked away with a few things that made my heart throb. I will be sharing them in an upcoming Home Decor Haul on my YouTube Channel!


No comments:

Post a Comment