Search This Blog

Thursday, July 4, 2013

Disneyland Photos

I know, I am way behind but better late than never. Here are some photos from Disneyland back in May. This was our fourth year and fifth time going. We love going to 2-3 days and staying at one of the Disneyland Hotels. This year we tried the Grand Californian but I must admit that the Disneyland Hotel is our family favorite. It is such a joy to take our daughter and enjoy this precious time with her as it is all very magical in her eyes.
 
Lobby of the Grand Californian.

The infamous Dole Pineapple Float.

I had to share this, a picture of us on Splash Mountain. I am feeling a mixture of fun and fear, my daughter looks like is she freaking out (but she likes it) and my husband is rocking it out!

Muah.

I love Woody, it was cool to see him.


The castle at night, so beautiful!

We found Disney's first Starbucks located inside the gates of California Adventure.

Goofy was outside of Starbucks so we went to meet him.

Did I mention how cray cray Cars Land is?!? Wow. We did get to meet McQueen. He is very animated!

Princess Tiana.


Characters from Alice in Wonderland near the entrance of Disneyland.

Woody again!

My husband in Frontierland - our favorite area of Disneyland.
 
 


1 comment:

  1. What great photos! Thanks for sharing! I've never been to Disneyland, only to Disneyworld in Florida. My daughter would like to go to Sea World in San Diego...I guess you've been there since you live right there...lol
    Janel in NJ

    ReplyDelete