Search This Blog

Thursday, July 25, 2013

Campfire S'Mores Frappuccino

It all started last summer when my sister in college moved to an Iowa college town which has a Caribou Coffee location. Trying to make me totally jealous knowing I don't have one anywhere in Southern California, she texts me photos and descriptions of this amazing drink. I became so thirsty for one that I decided to take matters into my own hands.
 
Campfire essentially means s'mores. It's a mixture of marshmallow, graham, and chocolate in frappuccino form. Here 'ya go because I know you can't resist any longer either.
 
Campfire S'Mores Frappuccino

1 shot of espresso, cold

1/2 Tablespoon Dutch cocoa powder

1/2 Tablespoon white granulated sugar

3 Tablespoons Smuckers Marshmallow Topping Sauce

1/2 cup milk

3/4 cup ice

1/4 cup whipped cream

1 Tablespoon graham cracker crumbs

Directions:

1.) In a blender, pour everything BUT the graham cracker crumbs and whipped cream in the blender and blend.

2.) Garnish with whipped cream, graham cracker crumbs, marshmallows, & chocolate chips.

3.) Enjoy!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

You can watch me make it in my YouTube video below!





I'm participating in "Foodie Friday!" Be sure to check out other delicious recipes here!


 
 


1 comment: