Search This Blog

Friday, March 15, 2013

Gorilla Glue - I Love You

Gorilla Glue just saved me a bunch of money. Let me tell you about it...
Last week I was browsing eBay late at night when I came across these Tory Burch Eddie flats that retail for $178. These were originally from Bloomingdale's where some woman paid retail. The bottom of the left shoe needed a little glue, however, if I paid retail I would have returned them too.


The discount warehouse that was selling them on eBay orignally had them listed for $125.99 but temporarily slashed the price down to $37.00 with free shipping. Before I hit the "Buy-It-Now" button I did a quick search on the best glue for fixing the soles of shoes.
Gorilla Glue was the recommended fix so I bought the shoes for $37 with free shipping! How great is that?!? I just saved myself $141 not including tax and a trip to the mall for brand new Tory Burch shoes! I promptly went to Target after they arrived in the mail to get the glue.


I applied a little of the Gorilla Glue and put pressure on the area for 20 minutes by wearing them as I did my hair and makeup in the morning. I'm happy to report it has held up well and I highly recommend this product!

**All thoughts on this product are of my own. I was not paid or compensated by Gorilla Glue - just a happy consumer of their product! **


No comments:

Post a Comment