Search This Blog

Friday, November 9, 2012

Bittersweet End To 5.5 Years...Moving.

We have leased our home since it was nearly new for the past 5.5 years. I always hoped to own it one day but the owner became distressed and we needed to move. We love our area and more specifically our neighborhood so we were fortunate enough to snag another home down the same street. We were hoping to avoid a move as we have been actively looking at real estate recently. Searching for our "forever home" isn't easy in San Diego. We have been riding out the market and waiting to buy.

I took some photos of our home we just moved out of today. It is nice to be in someplace new, but I will forever miss this place.

1,600 square feet, 3 bed, 3.5 bath.

The kitchen, perfect layout for me with a pantry and plenty of cabinets. I did a lot of baking in this kitchen. I also baked bread and made homemade pasta for the first time here.



Living room with fireplace and media niche.



Half bath.

This was my daughter's room. It was huge!




No comments:

Post a Comment